As we all know, looking beautiful is the top-most priority for every teenager. For that matter, show us an adult who does not want to look stunning? We are sure that you will agree with us that spa recipes will certainly win the hearts of teenagers. We therefore strongly recommend you to plan for spa recipes for your teenager's birthday party. Make sure that these recipes do not have any chemicals. Everything should be natural. At the same time, all the ingredients should be fragrant. Here are a few things we have assembled for you.
Homemade spa recipes - Tan Removing Packs
Prepare a mixture of rose water, cucumber juice and a dash of lemon juice and apply it once a day. Lemon juice helps reduce the tan while rose water and cucumber work as cooling agents. You could also use lemons for skin problems like acne, blackheads, etc.
Prepare a paste with a pinch of turmeric, lemon juice, and raw milk and apply the mixture to the required area. Once it dries completely, wash it off with cold water. Turmeric has tonnes of other benefits to give you flawless skin!
Make a pack by mixing a tablespoon of oats with buttermilk and apply it on your face or body to get rid of tanning. Buttermilk soothes and softens the skin while Oats helps in exfoliating the skin, so this indeed is nature's wonder pack!
In olden days, granny used to rely on a mixture of gram flour, lime juice, and curd to get a glowing skin. This mixture, when used regularly, can get rid of tanning as well as other skin problems!
To keep your knees, elbows and other patchy areas smooth and clean, apply fresh lemon juice. Keep it on for at least 15 minutes and wash it off.
Fresh coconut water makes the skin soft and fair. Apply it twice a day on hands and face for the baby soft skin as well as getting rid of tan!
Prepare a paste adding an equal quantity of milk powder, lemon juice, almond oil and honey and apply it wherever required. Wash it off with cold water after 20 minutes. This pack can be stored for a week.
Sugar is considered as the best cleansing agent. Apply the mixture of sugar and lemon juice on your face and wash it after 20 minutes. If you have dry skin, then add a few drops of glycerine to the mixture.
Give a taste of this wondrous fruit to your face too while indulging in this tasty and hydrating fruit this summer! This natural toner will help to clear your skin by removing blemishes so do give it a try!
- 2 tbsp cucumber juice
- tbsp watermelon juice
- tsp yogurt
- tsp milk powder
- Mix all the above ingredients and apply on your face for about fifteen minutes.
- Wash it off thoroughly with cold water.
Pumpkin is abundant in natural exfoliating acids and antioxidants. This pack will brighten your skin, calm your breakouts as well as soften the appearance of fine lines and effects of sun damage.
- ½ cup fresh pumpkin pulp
- 2 eggs
- teaspoon honey (for dry skin)
- teaspoon apple cider or cranberry juice (for oily skin)
- If your skin is dry, stir in a splash of omega-rich almond milk and the honey.
- For oilier complexions, instead, stir in apple cider vinegar or cranberry juice.
- Mix well. Apply the mask, leaving it on for 15-20 minutes, depending on your skin sensitivity.
- Rinse with cool water and moisturize as usual.
3.Aloe gel pack:
Aloe Vera has great soothing properties but this mask may irritate sensitive skin so test it on arm before
trying it on your face.
- Aloe Vera juice
- Extract fresh aloe vera from a juicy leaf and apply to the face.
- Leave on for fifteen minutes and then splash face with cold water.
Sandalwood has great soothing properties and it also helps to get rid of blemishes and tans
- Sandalwood powder
- Take some Sandalwood powder and make a thin paste with rose water.
- At bedtime wash your face with lukewarm water. Apply this paste to face and leave overnight. Wash in the morning with lukewarm water.
5.Kiwi face pack:
To get rid of the tanned look this face pack is ideal.
- The paste of soaked almonds
- Few tablespoons of milk
- Two slices of kiwi
- Make a paste of a handful of almonds that have been soaked overnight. Add this paste to half a cup of besan or gram flour.
- Add a few tablespoons of milk and mix to get a smooth consistency.
- Apply some of the mixtures on your face and gently scrub your face. Spread remaining pack over the face.
- Place two slices of kiwi over your closed eyelids, leave aside for 15 minutes. Wash off with water.