1. This Online Pandit for Saraswati ensures blessings of Maa in channelizing knowledge and wisdom in an individual’s life.
2. Bestows one with excellence in the field of academics and arts.
3. Improves and increases the concentration and memory power of the devotees.
4. Maa Saraswati is the sign of purity and tranquility, the worshipper connects with this divine power.
5. Saraswathi is known as a guardian deity in Buddhism who upholds the teachings of Gautama Buddha by offering protection and assistance to practitioners.
1. Do not wear black or red clothes for this Sarswati pooja.
2. Since Vasant panchami is dedicated to nature, do not cut trees on this day.
3. Maa Saraswati known as the Goddess of knowledge and speech, one should avoid speaking anything outrageously.
1. Always consume food after taking a bath and after offering it to Maa Saraswathi first.
2. Make sure at the time of buying the Saraswati mata idol, it must be wrapped in a red or yellow dress.
3. Place your account books, bill books, academic books, pen, pencil and other stationery in front of Maa Saraswathi.